2018 Workshops


Saturday 12 July 2014

Day 3--- one day left!

Well here we are with only one day of the Summer Fest left. Today was another lovely day taught by the very talented Clare Charvill. I popped in at lunchtime to take a few photos:
The project today was one of Clare's beautiful mini albums made with Graphic45 'By the Sea'. I didn't get a photo of the finished book but will post that tomorrow. 


These were taken when everyone was having lunch. These students were keen to get on!!!
The following are just a few of Clare's beautiful samples:



We even took the shop:




More photos tomorrow. Sue and I are joining Clare's workshop. Really looking forward to it. Hels Sheridan will also be teaching. Not sure what her project is yet but I'm sure it will be wonderful. I think it is a canvas book but will let you know tomorrow. 

Lynne x









No comments:

Post a Comment